GENERAL TERMS AND CONFIDENTIAL POLICY
The 360skibansko.com site is the property of Elenkov – Todorov Ltd. with headquarters in Targovishte, 15 Hadji Dimitar Str., Fl. 2, ap. 15, entered in the Commercial Register with UIC 205661445.
WARDROBE AND SKI SCHOOL ADDRESS
113 Pirin Street,
Town of Bansko, Bulgaria
tel. +359 885 93 95 95
Monday – Sunday
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
As a data controller, we have a policy in place to process and store personal data in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
We collect the following information:
• When filling in the contact form – your name and e-mail.
• When filling in our reservation form to save your ski equipment or ski school – your name, e-mail, phone and birth date (month and year only)
What do we do with the information we collect?
The information you provide is stored in a secure software environment and we assure you that it is used solely and exclusively by 360skibansko.com, in complete confidentiality and for any reason is not being provided to third parties.
The personal information we collect on our site is processed only for the purpose of fulfilling your order and, if necessary, contacting you.
Consent to processing of your personal data:
• All personal data is stored solely and exclusively with your informed consent.
• You consent to the storage of your personal data when filling in our registration form.
• The consent you provide can always be withdrawn by sending a written request to: email@example.com
Reservation and Payment Methods:
If you complete successfully the online reservation form, you will need to pay 30% of the total value of the requested services.
The dates you fill in as a start and end date in the forms for hiring equipment and ski / snowboard lessons, are the dates, which we guarantee and take responsivity for. We are unable to recover any input errors you made. Please check the dates carefully before submitting your request!
An online reservation is only considered valid if made at least 3 (three) days prior the starting date of the reservation.
When booking a ski or snowboard lesson, it should be noted that the client must be at the meeting place at least 15 minutes before the start of the lesson.
If there is more than 15 minutes delayed for a ski or snowboard lesson, the lesson is canceled and no refund is paid.
All lessons booked in advance must be confirmed at least (one) 1 day in advance, otherwise the lesson can be canceled without a notice.
Once the order is completed, 360skibansko will send a confirmation to the email address, specified by the Client.
The order is considered final and Services are retained when accompanied by a deposit payment of 30% of the total amount.
Your debit / credit card information that you fill out in the checkout process is not processed or stored on our servers. Their security is guaranteed by PayPal and complies with current PCI standards.
• The prices of ski / snowboard equipment rental and ski / snowboard school 360skibansko are published on our site in Bulgarian lev (BGN) with VAT included.
• Prices are valid at the time of reservation and can be viewed on the website.
• Prices are subject to change without notice in an event of price increases imposed by suppliers or in event of economic disruption. These price adjustments do not apply to bookings already confirmed.
Except in cases of force majeure, if the Client cancels the Services ordered:
• after notification by e-mail or telephone call at least 15 days in advance – we will refund 80% of the deposited amount;
• if you notify us less than 15 days before the start of the Service, the deposited amount is not refundable.
• In case of injury of the Client during a lesson and presentation of a medical document thereon, the amount prepaid for the subsequent lessons will be refunded to the client.
We are not responsible or accountable in the following cases:
• We do not accept responsibility for monetary reimbursement in force majeure circumstances, including the closure of lift facilities (partial or full).
• We do not pay compensation or take any responsibility for any malfunctioning equipment as a result of force majeure circumstances. These include (but are not limited to) war, rebellion, civil action, terrorism, strikes, natural disasters, fire, industrial disputes, technical problems, bad weather, natural or nuclear disasters, government actions or other events beyond our control.
Loss or damage of the rented equipment.
The loss or damage of the rented equipment is the responsibility of the clients. In case of complete loss of equipment or damage that is not repairable, you will be obliged to pay up to 600 BGN for replacement in case of ski or snowboard equipment and 50 BGN for a helmet. The actual amount varies depending on the class of the ski/snowboard equipment (standard, advanced).
Web Analytics with Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics on our site to gain a clearer idea of the site visits and the visitor’s behavior. Google Analytics is a Google Inc. web analytics service Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, ie text files stored on your computer to allow analysis of your use of our website. The information collected through cookies is usually transmitted to a Google server.